Farewell

Dear friends,

As some or all of you know, I will be leaving Belgium (at least for few months if not longer) end of June. I am bit sad to leave, but also happy to go where I hope circumstances will be more suitable for my professional and life in general.

There will be two more gatherings at Bodhicharya, this Thursday, June 5 (for guided meditation), and June 19 (for the study group). Both sessions start at 19:30.

I invite you to come and once again sit together, share cup of tea, and also say farewell to me.
The practice day will not happen in June as it was not possible to organize it.

We are looking into the ways in which the regular activities at Bodhicharya Belgium will continue. Will keep you posted.

With best wishes and gratitude to all of you who helped and supported my humble Dharma activities,

Tanja Popovic-Thuret